CF Medical Partners with StatPads
Stat PADS is the nation’s largest independently-owned provider of Medical Direction. Founded by physicians in 2001, Stat PADS is a pioneer in Automated External Defibrillator (AED) program management. Our mission is to “save more lives” by helping our customers prepare for the unexpected.
Medical Direction, also known as “physician oversight” or “medical oversight,” is a critical and often legally required component of any successful AED program. Medical Direction helps companies optimize their chance of a positive outcome in response to a cardiac arrest by ensuring appropriate device maintenance, training, and compliance with state and local regulations.
With Stat Solution Medical Direction, nationally implemented AED programs have achieved survival rates of over 70%! That’s over 10 times the national average for out of hospital survival rates for victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA)!
From initial planning to ongoing maintenance, we help you keep your AED program compliant and emergency ready with Stat Solution.
- Dedicated support professionals to assist customers with compliance
- Site Assessment
- Local and/or State EMS Registration
- Annual Medical Direction Certificate
- Complete access to Stat Director (cloud-based tool for tracking maintenance and compliance)
- Policy & Procedure Manual
- Nationally Certified Physician’s Event Review
Powerful yet easy to use AED program management suite in the cloud. Stat Director is our online tool for managing and maintaining your AED program.
Cloud-based Software Includes:
- AED program management tool
- Monthly maintenance logs & notifications
- Equipment tracking & notifications (AED pads and batteries)
- AED/CPR training tracking & notifications
Medical prescription written by our emergency physicians to authorize the purchase and deployment of an AED.